Diane J. Angelini is clinical assistant professor and director of the Nurse Midwifery Section within the Department of Ob/Gyn, Brown University School of Medicine/Women and Infants' Hospital in Providence. She completed a doctorate at Boston University and nurse-midwifery at State University of New York; Health Sciences Center in Brooklyn. She is a Fellow of the American College of Nurse Midwives and has been practicing midwifery for 23 years. She is editor of the Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing. Her research interests include obstetric triage and nurse-midwifery practice within medical education.
Obstetric Triage: Management of Acute Nonobstetric Abdominal Pain in Pregnancy
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 572–584, November-December 1999
How to Cite
Angelini, D. J. (1999), Obstetric Triage: Management of Acute Nonobstetric Abdominal Pain in Pregnancy. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 572–584. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00106-8
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.