Diane J. Angelini is clinical assistant professor and director of the Nurse Midwifery Section within the Department of Ob/Gyn, Brown University School of Medicine/Women and Infants' Hospital in Providence. She completed a doctorate at Boston University and nurse-midwifery at State University of New York; Health Sciences Center in Brooklyn. She is a Fellow of the American College of Nurse Midwives and has been practicing midwifery for 23 years. She is editor of the Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing. Her research interests include obstetric triage and nurse-midwifery practice within medical education.
Obstetric Triage: Management of Acute Nonobstetric Abdominal Pain in Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 572–584, November-December 1999
How to Cite
Angelini, D. J. (1999), Obstetric Triage: Management of Acute Nonobstetric Abdominal Pain in Pregnancy. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 572–584. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00106-8
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.