Jane Mashburn received an undergraduate degree in nursing from Lenoir-Rhyne College in Hickory, NC, and a master's in Nursing/Nurse-Midwifery from Emory University. She is currently associate professor of nursing at Emory University and nurse-midwife in clinical practice at Emory Women's Care, Atlanta, GA. She has worked in both private and public nurse-midwifery settings since 1978.
Ectopic Pregnancy: Triage Do's and Don'ts
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 549–557, November-December 1999
How to Cite
Mashburn, J. (1999), Ectopic Pregnancy: Triage Do's and Don'ts. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 549–557. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00108-1
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.