Maureen Kelley received nurse-midwifery education at Downstate Medical Center and graduate degrees from the University of California San Francisco and the Medical College of Georgia. She is clinical associate professor and coordinator of the nurse-midwifery education program at the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA. She is also acting director of a faculty practice with the Emory Clinic. She serves as the chair of the American College of Nurse-Midwives Division of Education.
Triage and Management of the Pregnant Hypertensive Patient
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 558–571, November-December 1999
How to Cite
Kelley, M. A. (1999), Triage and Management of the Pregnant Hypertensive Patient. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 558–571. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00109-3
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.