Dorothy (Dondi) Austin received a master's degree in perinatal nursing in 1986 and a certificate in nurse-midwifery in 1993 from Columbia University. She is currently employed as a staff midwife at Kaiser Permanente in Bellflower, CA and serves as a member of the clinical faculty for the Los Angeles County/University of Southern California nurse-midwifery education program.
Triaging Patients in the Latent Phase of Labor
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 585–591, November-December 1999
How to Cite
Austin, D. A. and Calderon, L. (1999), Triaging Patients in the Latent Phase of Labor. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 585–591. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00110-X
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.