The initial phase of fracture healing is specifically sensitive to mechanical conditions
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2003 Orthopaedic Research Society
Journal of Orthopaedic Research
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 662–669, July 2003
How to Cite
Klein, P., Schell, H., Streitparth, F., Heller, M., Kassi, J.-P., Kandziora, F., Bragulla, H., Haas, N. P. and Duda, G. N. (2003), The initial phase of fracture healing is specifically sensitive to mechanical conditions. J. Orthop. Res., 21: 662–669. doi: 10.1016/S0736-0266(02)00259-0
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2002
- The German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG Du 298/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.