Isolation of rat Kupffer cells: a combined methodology for highly purified primary cultures
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 67–73, January 2003
How to Cite
Valatas, V., Xidakis, C., Roumpaki, H., Kolios, G. and Kouroumalis, E.A. (2003), Isolation of rat Kupffer cells: a combined methodology for highly purified primary cultures. Cell Biology International, 27: 67–73. doi: 10.1016/S1065-6995(02)00249-4
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 28 February 2002, accepted 17 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!