Increased levels of UV-induced protease activity in human UVAP-1 cells exposed to gravity-changing stress: involvement of E-64-sensitive proteases in suppression of UV mutagenicity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2003
How to Cite
Takahashi, S., Zhang, H.-C., Hasegawa, R., Karata, K., Kita, K., Wano, C., Yamaguchi, Y., Sugaya, S., Nomura, J., Ichinose, M. and Suzuki, N. (2003), Increased levels of UV-induced protease activity in human UVAP-1 cells exposed to gravity-changing stress: involvement of E-64-sensitive proteases in suppression of UV mutagenicity. Cell Biology International, 27: 53–60. doi: 10.1016/S1065-6995(02)00285-8
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 13 May 2002, accepted 31 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!