Isopolar microtubule arrays as a tool to determine motor protein directionality
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 251–253, March 2003
How to Cite
Prots, I., Stracke, R., Unger, E. and Böhm, K. J. (2003), Isopolar microtubule arrays as a tool to determine motor protein directionality. Cell Biology International, 27: 251–253. doi: 10.1016/S1065-6995(02)00313-X
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted 14 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!