A role for the cytoskeleton in plant cell gravisensitivity and Ca2+-signaling in microgravity
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 219–221, March 2003
How to Cite
Kordyum, E.L. (2003), A role for the cytoskeleton in plant cell gravisensitivity and Ca2+-signaling in microgravity. Cell Biology International, 27: 219–221. doi: 10.1016/S1065-6995(02)00315-3
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted 14 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!