Time and cell cycle dependent formation of heterogeneous tubulin arrays induced by colchicine in Triticum aestivum root meristem
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 633–646, August 2003
How to Cite
Lazareva, E. M., Polyakov, V. Y., Chentsov, Y. S. and Smirnova, E. A. (2003), Time and cell cycle dependent formation of heterogeneous tubulin arrays induced by colchicine in Triticum aestivum root meristem. Cell Biology International, 27: 633–646. doi: 10.1016/S1065-6995(03)00120-3
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 4 November 2002, revised 14 February 2003, accepted 22 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!