Effect of caffeine on in vivo processing of alkylated bases in proliferating plant cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 837–843, October 2003
How to Cite
Pincheira, J., López-Sáez, J.F., Carrera, P., Navarrete, M.H. and de la Torre, C. (2003), Effect of caffeine on in vivo processing of alkylated bases in proliferating plant cells. Cell Biology International, 27: 837–843. doi: 10.1016/S1065-6995(03)00169-0
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 10 December 2002, revised 28 April 2003, accepted 14 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!