Interleukin-15 increases myosin accretion in human skeletal myogenic cultures
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 845–851, October 2003
How to Cite
Furmanczyk, P. S. and Quinn, L. S. (2003), Interleukin-15 increases myosin accretion in human skeletal myogenic cultures. Cell Biology International, 27: 845–851. doi: 10.1016/S1065-6995(03)00172-0
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 24 February 2003, revised 2 June 2003, accepted 14 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!