Effect of muscle relaxants on experimental jaw-muscle pain and jaw-stretch reflexes: a double-blind and placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
2003 European Federation of Chapters of the International Association for the Study of Pain
European Journal of Pain
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 449–456, October 2003
How to Cite
Svensson, P., Wang, K. and Arendt-Nielsen, L. (2003), Effect of muscle relaxants on experimental jaw-muscle pain and jaw-stretch reflexes: a double-blind and placebo-controlled trial. European Journal of Pain, 7: 449–456. doi: 10.1016/S1090-3801(03)00013-2
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- received 26 April 2002; accepted 3 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.