Lisa Kane Low received a BSN from the University of Michigan and a masters degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago. She has been in clinical midwifery practice at Hutzel Hospital in Detroit Michigan and currently is a member of the Nurse-Midwifery Service at the University of Michigan Health System. She also teaches in the School of Nursing and Women's Studies Program and is completing her doctoral studies in women's health and women's studies at the University of Michigan.
CLINICIAN-SPECIFIC EPISIOTOMY RATES: IMPACT ON PERINEAL OUTCOMES
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 87–93, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Low, L. K., Seng, J. S., Murtland, T. L. and Oakley, D. (2000), CLINICIAN-SPECIFIC EPISIOTOMY RATES: IMPACT ON PERINEAL OUTCOMES. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 87–93. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00003-9
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.