Janice Keller Kvale received a bachelor of science in public health nursing from the University of Minnesota, a master of science in nursing and nurse-midwifery education from Catholic University of America, and a doctor of philosophy from Case Western Reserve University. She has been involved in midwifery education for over 15 years. Currently, she is director of The University of Texas Collaborative Nurse-Midwifery Education Program located on Galveston Island in the Gulf of Mexico, Galveston, Texas.
USING IMAGERY FOR ROLE TRANSITION OF MIDWIFERY STUDENTS
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 337–342, July-August 2000
How to Cite
Hunter, L. P., Kvale, J. K. and Romick, P. (2000), USING IMAGERY FOR ROLE TRANSITION OF MIDWIFERY STUDENTS. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 337–342. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00004-0
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.