Elizabeth Stein received a nurse-midwifery education and masters of science in nursing from Columbia University School of Nursing and a masters of public health from Columbia University School of Public Health. She is currently involved with NIH/HIV research and clinical care (ob/gyn) at the State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn and Kings County Hospital Center.
REDUCING PERINATAL TRANSMISSION OF HIV: EARLY DIAGNOSIS AND INTERVENTIONS DURING PREGNANCY
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 122–129, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Stein, E., Handelsman, E. and Matthews, R. (2000), REDUCING PERINATAL TRANSMISSION OF HIV: EARLY DIAGNOSIS AND INTERVENTIONS DURING PREGNANCY. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 122–129. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00005-2
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.