Alyson Reed is a senior policy analyst at the American College of Nurse-Midwives' national office in Washington, DC. As such, she serves as a resource on state legislative and regulatory issues affecting midwives and their patients. Ms. Reed is an experienced program manager and has worked for a variety of nonprofit organizations in Washington, DC, including the League of Women Voters, the National Kidney Foundation, and the American Association of Dental Schools.
STATE REGULATION OF MIDWIVES: ISSUES AND OPTIONS
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 130–149, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Reed, A. and Roberts, J. E. (2000), STATE REGULATION OF MIDWIVES: ISSUES AND OPTIONS. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 130–149. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00006-4
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.