Melissa Avery is an associate professor and Nurse-Midwifery Program Director at the University of Minnesota, School of Nursing, and participates in full-scope practice with HealthPartners nurse-midwifery service. She currently serves as a member of the Governing Board of the ACNM Division of Research.
The Experience of Sexuality During Breastfeeding among Primiparous Women
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 227–237, May-June 2000
How to Cite
Avery, M. D., Duckett, L. and Frantzich, C. R. (2000), The Experience of Sexuality During Breastfeeding among Primiparous Women. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 227–237. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00020-9
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.