Judith Merenda Wismont received her PhD in 1996 from Wayne State University. She taught prenatal education classes for several years at the regional women's prison on a volunteer basis. Currently, she teaches in the undergraduate maternity course in the School of Nursing at the University of Michigan.
THE LIVED PREGNANCY EXPERIENCE OF WOMEN IN PRISON
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 292–300, July-August 2000
How to Cite
Wismont, J. M. (2000), THE LIVED PREGNANCY EXPERIENCE OF WOMEN IN PRISON. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 292–300. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00034-9
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.