Judith Fullerton received a BSN from Wayne State University, an MS and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia University, and a PhD in Health Education from Temple University. Currently, she is a professor in the College of Health Sciences, School of Nursing, University of Texas at El Paso. Dr. Fullerton was the principal investigator for the examination adaptation project for the ACNM Certification Council, Inc. (ACC). She is the immediate past chair, and presently a member of the ACC Research Committee. Dr. Fullerton is a Distinguished Fellow of the American College of Nurse Midwives.
EXAMINATION ADAPTATION: TRANSLATING THE NATIONAL NURSE-MIDWIFERY/MIDWIFERY CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 330–336, July-August 2000
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T., Parker, K. W. and Gross, L. J. (2000), EXAMINATION ADAPTATION: TRANSLATING THE NATIONAL NURSE-MIDWIFERY/MIDWIFERY CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 330–336. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00038-6
Leon Gross received a BA in sociology and psychology and an MA in educational psychology from the State University of New York at Albany, and a PhD in educational psychology from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dr. Gross serves as the psychometric consultant for the ACC.
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.