This work is part of a project supported by the National Institute for Nursing Research, National Institutes of Health, Grant N. R01-NR01887.
Charges for Maternity Services: Associations With Provider Type and Payer Source in a University Teaching Hospital
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 378–383, September-October 2000
How to Cite
Carr, C. A. (2000), Charges for Maternity Services: Associations With Provider Type and Payer Source in a University Teaching Hospital. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 378–383. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00042-8
As noted in the text, the Institutional Review Board at the University of Michigan approved this study and informed consent was obtained from all participants.
The author wishes to thank Mona Lydon-Rochelle, CNM, PhD for her review and comments and Deborah J. Oakley, PhD, for ongoing support.
CNMs/CMs as used herein refer to those midwifery practitioners who are certified by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) or the ACNM Certification Council, Inc.; midwifery refers to the profession as practiced in accordance with the standards promulgated by the ACNM.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.