Clinical Boundaries: What Parameters Determine a Midwife's Scope of Practice?
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 448–449, November-December 2000
How to Cite
King, T. (2000), Clinical Boundaries: What Parameters Determine a Midwife's Scope of Practice?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 448–449. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00083-0
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2011
- 3American College of Nurse Midwives. Basic facts. Available: http:www.midwife.orgpressbasicfac.htm.
- 7American College of Nurse-Midwives. Core competencies for basic midwifery practice. Available: http:www.midwife.orgprofcorecomp.htm.
- 8American College of Nurse-Midwives. The guidelines for incorporating new procedures. Available: (http:www.midwife.orgprofguide.htm).
- 10The nurse midwife: Responsibility and liability. Physicians Financial News 1999;17:33–4..