Kathaleen C. Bloom is an associate professor in the College of Health, Department of Nursing at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida. She is in clinical nurse-midwifery practice at the West Jacksonville Family Health Center, Jacksonville, Florida.
GROUP B STREPTOCOCCAL (GBS) DISEASE SCREENING AND TREATMENT DURING PREGNANCY: NURSE-MIDWIVES‘ CONSISTENCY WITH 1996 CDC RECOMMENDATIONS
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 17–23, January-February 2001
How to Cite
Bloom, K. C. and Ewing, C. A. (2001), GROUP B STREPTOCOCCAL (GBS) DISEASE SCREENING AND TREATMENT DURING PREGNANCY: NURSE-MIDWIVES‘ CONSISTENCY WITH 1996 CDC RECOMMENDATIONS. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 17–23. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00093-3
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.