Cara J. Krulewitch is an assistant professor in the Department of Child, Women's, and Family Health at the School of Nursing, University of Maryland at Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland. She is also a practicing nurse-midwife and an associate editor of the Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health.
HIDDEN FROM VIEW: VIOLENT DEATHS AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 1988–1996
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 4–10, January-February 2001
How to Cite
Krulewitch, C. J., Pierre-Louis, M. L., de Leon-Gomez, R., Guy, R. and Green, R. (2001), HIDDEN FROM VIEW: VIOLENT DEATHS AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 1988–1996. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 4–10. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(00)00096-9
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.