Michele Heymann graduated as a family nurse-midwife in 1983 from the Frontier School of Nurse-Midwifery and Family Nursing. She has practiced full-scope midwifery in a wide variety of settings in the United States and overseas. Her international work has included 2 years as a nursing and midwifery lecturer and Ministry of Health consultant in Malawi, the development and implementation of the Kosovo Women's Health Project, and teaching Life Saving Skills in Ethiopia for the Global Outreach section of the American College of Nurse-Midwives. Ms. Heymann was a faculty member of the Institute for Midwifery, Women and Health and implemented a new mobile maternity clinic (the M.O. Mobile) in Phoenix, Arizona.
REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH PROMOTION IN KOSOVO
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 74–81, March-April 2001
How to Cite
Raisler, J. and Heymann, M. (2001), REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH PROMOTION IN KOSOVO. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 74–81. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00090-3
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.