Maria De Koninck received a PhD in sociology and is currently a professor in the Department of Social and Preventive Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of the Université Laval, Québec, Canada. Dr. De Koninck was the first Chair of Women's Studies at Laval University from 1988 to 1992. Her research interests include women's health and reproductive health.
COMPARING WOMEN'S ASSESSMENT OF MIDWIFERY AND MEDICAL CARE IN QUÉBEC, CANADA
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 60–67, March-April 2001
How to Cite
De Koninck, M., Blais, R., Joubert, P., Gagnon, C. and L'équipe d'évaluation des projets-pilotes sages-femmes (2001), COMPARING WOMEN'S ASSESSMENT OF MIDWIFERY AND MEDICAL CARE IN QUÉBEC, CANADA. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 60–67. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00093-9
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.