Michele Simpson is an Australian nurse and certified midwife currently employed by a major tertiary-level hospital in Sydney where she manages a midwifery-led prenatal clinic. She holds a diploma in massage and remedial therapies and is a founding member of the Holistic Nurses Association in the State of New South Wales.
RASPBERRY LEAF IN PREGNANCY: ITS SAFETY AND EFFICACY IN LABOR
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 51–59, March-April 2001
How to Cite
Simpson, M., Parsons, M., Greenwood, J. and Wade, K. (2001), RASPBERRY LEAF IN PREGNANCY: ITS SAFETY AND EFFICACY IN LABOR. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 51–59. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00095-2
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.