Lisa L. Paine is a professor and chair of the Department of Maternal and Child Health at the Boston University School of Public Health, and professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. Paine was an assistant professor, Gynecology and Obstetrics, at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and director of Nurse-Midwifery Services, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland, at the time the study reported herein was conducted. Dr. Paine and her colleagues began development of the auscultated acceleration test (AAT) in the mid-1980s and their first reports about this work were published in the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery in 1988. Dr. Paine is editor-in-chief of the Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health.
A COMPARISON OF TWO TIME INTERVALS FOR THE AUSCULTATED ACCELERATION TEST
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 98–102, March-April 2001
How to Cite
Paine, L. L., Zanardi, L. R., Johnson, T. R. B., Rorie, J.-A. L. and Barger, M. K. (2001), A COMPARISON OF TWO TIME INTERVALS FOR THE AUSCULTATED ACCELERATION TEST. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 98–102. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00102-7
Note: Adapted from a paper, co-authored by LL Paine, MK Barger, JL Rorie, LR Zanardi and TRB Johnson which was presented by Jo-Anna L. Rorie at the 25th Triennial Congress of the International Congress of Midwives, May 22-27, 1999, Manila, Phillipines.
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.