Patricia Aikins Murphy is an associate research scientist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Columbia University in New York. She is engaged in research, education, and clinical practice, with a focus on women's health and contraception. In addition, Dr. Murphy has served as associate editor of the Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health for the past 2 decades.
PUTTING RISK IN PERSPECTIVE: AN EVIDENCE-BASED APPROACH TO SELECTED RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ORAL CONTRACEPTION
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 190–198, May-June 2001
How to Cite
Murphy, P. A. (2001), PUTTING RISK IN PERSPECTIVE: AN EVIDENCE-BASED APPROACH TO SELECTED RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ORAL CONTRACEPTION. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 190–198. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00113-1
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!