Mary Ellen Rousseau received her master's degree at Columbia University in 1975. She is currently an Associate Professor at the Yale School of Nursing and a nurse-midwife at Yale New Haven Hospital. As part of the midwifery faculty practice, she has been caring for midlife women since 1986.
EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE IN WOMEN'S HEALTH: HORMONE THERAPY FOR WOMEN AT MENOPAUSE
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 167–180, May-June 2001
How to Cite
Rousseau, M. E. (2001), EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE IN WOMEN'S HEALTH: HORMONE THERAPY FOR WOMEN AT MENOPAUSE. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 167–180. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00116-7
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.