Carrie S. Klima received her master of science degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Nursing in 1986. She is clinical instructor at the University of Illinois College of Nursing, Department of Maternal-Child Nursing. She completed this manuscript while an assistant professor of nurse-midwifery at the Yale University School of Nursing and a staff nurse-midwife at Yale/New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. Ms. Klima is currently a doctoral candidate at the University of Connecticut School of Nursing.
WOMEN'S HEALTH CARE: A NEW PARADIGM FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 285–291, September-October 2001
How to Cite
Klima, C. S. (2001), WOMEN'S HEALTH CARE: A NEW PARADIGM FOR THE 21ST CENTURY. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 285–291. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00164-7
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.