Nancy Haninger received her Diploma in Nursing from the Mt. Carmel Hospital School of Nursing in 1971, her Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from Otterbein College in 1997, her certificate in nurse-midwifery from the Institute of Midwifery and Women's Health in 2000, and her Master's of Science in Midwifery from the Philadelphia University in 2000. She has 25 years of clinical experience in perinatal nursing. She has accepted an international midwifery position in Tshikaji, Democratic Republic of the Congo with the Presbyterian Church (USA) and IMCK (Institut Medical Chretien du Kasai).
Screening For Hypoglycemia In Healthy Term Neonates: Effects On Breastfeeding
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 292–298, September-October 2001
How to Cite
Haninger, N. C. and Farley, C. L. (2001), Screening For Hypoglycemia In Healthy Term Neonates: Effects On Breastfeeding. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 292–298. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00180-5
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.