Rona McCandlish trained as a nurse and midwife in Edinburgh, Scotland. She practiced midwifery in Edinburgh, France, and England before moving into full-time research at the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit at the University of Oxford, England. She has mainly worked on large randomized controlled trials, evaluating important aspects of routine midwifery care, including preparation for breastfeeding, third stage management, and perineal care.
Perineal Trauma: Prevention and Treatment
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 396–401, November-December 2001
How to Cite
McCandlish, R. (2001), Perineal Trauma: Prevention and Treatment. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 396–401. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00205-7
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.