Jan Weingrad Smith received nurse-midwifery education and graduate degrees in nursing and public health from the Columbia University Graduate Schools of Nursing (CUSON) and Public Health. Currently, she is assistant professor of midwifery and public health at the Boston University School of Public Health, Department of Maternal and Child Health, and the Chairperson of the Breastfeeding Committee of the Maternal and Child Health Section of the American Public Health Association.
Midwifery Management of Breastfeeding: Using the Evidence
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2001 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 423–438, November-December 2001
How to Cite
Smith, J. W. and Mary, R. T. (2001), Midwifery Management of Breastfeeding: Using the Evidence. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 46: 423–438. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00206-9
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.