Please refer to Hackley B. Immunizations in pregnancy: a public health perspective. J. Nurse Midwif 1999;44(2):106–17 for coverage on the epidemiology of VPDs, current recommendations for adult vaccination by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices and pregnancy-related vaccine issues.
CONTROVERSIES IN IMMUNIZATION PRACTICES: VACCINE SAFETY AND IMPLICATIONS FOR MIDWIFERY PRACTICE
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 16–27, January-February 2002
How to Cite
Hackley, B. K. (2002), CONTROVERSIES IN IMMUNIZATION PRACTICES: VACCINE SAFETY AND IMPLICATIONS FOR MIDWIFERY PRACTICE. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 16–27. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00212-4
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.