Mona T. Lydon-Rochelle is assistant professor in the Department of Family and Child Nursing, School of Nursing and adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Health Services, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
MIDWIFERY EDUCATION ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: TRANSITIONS TO THE WORKPLACE
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 50–55, January-February 2002
How to Cite
Lydon-Rochelle, M. T., Kantrowitz-Gordon, I., Tower, M. J. “., Trego, L. and Lagerberg, R. (2002), MIDWIFERY EDUCATION ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: TRANSITIONS TO THE WORKPLACE. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 50–55. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(01)00215-X
The opinions and assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the view of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.