Sharon Myoji Schnare is a clinical instructor in the Department of Family and Child Nursing, University of Washington Seattle School of Nursing and works in an independent practice at South Kitsap Family Care Clinic in Port Orchard, WA. She is a lecturer and consultant on family practice and women's health care issues. She is certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner as well as a CNM. She received her MSN from California State University at Long Beach and completed the Midwifery Program at Education Program Associates, San Jose State University.
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 157–166, May-June 2002
How to Cite
Schnare, S. M. (2002), PROGESTIN CONTRACEPTIVES. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 157–166. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00230-1
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!