Eva I. Doyle, is an associate professor in the Health Division of the Department of Health, Human Performance, and Recreation of Baylor University. She has more than 20 years of experience as a health educator in university and public school settings and has cross-cultural research and health education experience among populations in Brazil, Mexico, and the United States. She earned her PhD in Health Education from the University of Maryland.
PHARMACEUTICAL THERAPY IN MIDWIFERY PRACTICE: A CULTURALLY COMPETENT APPROACH
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 122–129, May-June 2002
How to Cite
Doyle, E. I. and Faucher, M. A. (2002), PHARMACEUTICAL THERAPY IN MIDWIFERY PRACTICE: A CULTURALLY COMPETENT APPROACH. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 122–129. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00231-3
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.