Julie Mottl-Santiago completed her midwifery education, MPH, and the Maternal and Child Health Leadership Training Program at the Boston University School of Public Health in September 2001 and has recently joined the midwifery practices of Urban Midwife Associates and Boston Medical Center in Boston. She has a decade of experience working with international and domestic community-based women's health programs.
WOMEN'S PUBLIC HEALTH POLICY IN THE 21ST CENTURY
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 228–238, July-August 2002
How to Cite
Santiago, J. M. (2002), WOMEN'S PUBLIC HEALTH POLICY IN THE 21ST CENTURY. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 228–238. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00267-2
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!