Holly Powell Kennedy is the codirector of the Nurse-Midwifery Program at the University of California, San Francisco. She received her master's degree as a family nurse practitioner from the Medical College of Georgia, her nurse-midwifery certificate from the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, and her doctorate from the University of Rhode Island.
A LIGHT IN THE FOG: CARING FOR WOMEN WITH POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 318–330, September-October 2002
How to Cite
Kennedy, H. P., Beck, C. T. and Driscoll, J. W. (2002), A LIGHT IN THE FOG: CARING FOR WOMEN WITH POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 318–330. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00272-6
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.