Julia Seng completed her midwifery education and doctorate in women's health nursing at the University of Michigan. She wrote this article while she was an assistant professor at the University of Iowa College of Nursing and while she was a Pfizer Postdoctoral Fellow. Currently, Dr. Seng is a primary research scientist at the University of Michigan School of Nursing and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR RESEARCH ON LIFETIME VIOLENCE, POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS, AND CHILDBEARING
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 337–346, September-October 2002
How to Cite
Seng, J. S. (2002), A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR RESEARCH ON LIFETIME VIOLENCE, POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS, AND CHILDBEARING. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 337–346. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00275-1
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.