Wendy Sand Sobey received a certificate in midwifery from SUNY Downstate Medical Center in 1989 and a master's degree in midwifery from the same school in 2002. She has worked in various full-scope midwifery services in New York City and Phoenix, Arizona.
BARRIERS TO POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION PREVENTION AND TREATMENT: A POLICY ANALYSIS
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 331–336, September-October 2002
How to Cite
Sobey, W. S. (2002), BARRIERS TO POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION PREVENTION AND TREATMENT: A POLICY ANALYSIS. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 331–336. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00277-5
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.