Julia Seng completed her midwifery education and her doctorate in women's health nursing at the University of Michigan. She conducted this study while on the faculty of the University of Iowa College of Nursing. Currently Dr. Seng is a primary research scientist at the University of Michigan School of Nursing and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
ABUSE-RELATED POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS AND DESIRED MATERNITY CARE PRACTICES: WOMEN'S PERSPECTIVES
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 360–370, September-October 2002
How to Cite
Seng, J. S., Sparbel, K. J. H., Low, L. K. and Killion, C. (2002), ABUSE-RELATED POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS AND DESIRED MATERNITY CARE PRACTICES: WOMEN'S PERSPECTIVES. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 360–370. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00284-2
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.