Patricia Aikins Murphy received her midwifery education and Master's in Nursing from Columbia University, New York, and her Doctorate in Public Health from the Columbia University School of Public Health. She is an Associate Research Scientist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Columbia University, where she is engaged in research, education, and clinical practice, with a current focus on contraception and women's health. She is also the director of the Clinical Core at the Columbia University Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research in Women's Health.
ST. JOHN'S WORT AND ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES: REASONS FOR CONCERN?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 447–450, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Murphy, P. A. (2002), ST. JOHN'S WORT AND ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES: REASONS FOR CONCERN?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 447–450. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00321-5
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.