Jerome Yankowitz is Associate Professor and Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Unit at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Yankowitz is the author Drug Therapy in Pregnancy and has served as Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine as well as Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship Program since 1998.
SAFE PRESCRIBING PRACTICES IN PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 409–421, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Hansen, W. F., Peacock, A. E. and Yankowitz, J. (2002), SAFE PRESCRIBING PRACTICES IN PREGNANCY AND LACTATION. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 409–421. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00324-0
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.