Mary K. Barger is an Assistant Professor and Director of the Boston University School of Public Health Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. She received her nurse-midwifery education and master's of public health from the Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health. She has been actively practicing and teaching nurse-midwifery for more than 20 years.
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE BABY IS WINKING AT YOU? CASE REPORT OF A FACE PRESENTATION
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 487–489, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Barger, M. K. (2002), WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THE BABY IS WINKING AT YOU? CASE REPORT OF A FACE PRESENTATION. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 487–489. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00327-6
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.