Dr. Frederiksen is Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Northwestern University Medical School. She is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Clinical Pharmacology. Her research work has centered on the use of drugs and drug therapies during pregnancy.
THE DRUG DEVELOPMENT PROCESS AND THE PREGNANT WOMAN
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 422–425, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Frederiksen, M. C. (2002), THE DRUG DEVELOPMENT PROCESS AND THE PREGNANT WOMAN. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 422–425. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00335-5
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.