R. Rima Jolivet completed her master's degree and nurse-midwifery training at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut in 1999. She has led Spanish language Centering Pregnancy groups in Connecticut and has been a contributor to the Home-Based Life-Saving Skills Program in development through the ACNM. She is currently employed as a certified nurse-midwife by the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC.
EARLY-ONSET NEONATAL GROUP B STREPTOCOCCAL INFECTION: 2002 GUIDELINES FOR PREVENTION
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 435–446, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Jolivet, R. R. (2002), EARLY-ONSET NEONATAL GROUP B STREPTOCOCCAL INFECTION: 2002 GUIDELINES FOR PREVENTION. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 435–446. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00348-3
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.