Mary Ellen Rousseau is a certified nurse midwife at Women's Center at Yale New Haven Hospital and Associate Professor at Yale School of Nursing where she teaches well woman care to midwifery and nursing students. She received her masters degree in midwifery from Columbia University. She provides care to women at the Women's Midlife Clinic at Yale New Haven Hospital, which she began in 1994.
HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY: SHORT-TERM VERSUS LONG-TERM USE
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 461–470, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Rousseau, M. E. (2002), HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY: SHORT-TERM VERSUS LONG-TERM USE. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 461–470. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00352-5
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.