Nancy Jo Reedy received her nursing degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch, her midwifery education at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and her master's degree in public health from the University of Illinois School of Public Health. Ms. Reedy has practiced in medical centers and community hospitals serving predominantly underserved women. Currently, Ms. Reedy is the Director of Nurse-Midwifery Services for Texas Health Care, PA in Fort Worth, Texas.
ADDRESSING THE EPIDEMIC: PHARMACOTHERAPEUTIC MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES IN WOMEN
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2002 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 471–486, November-December 2002
How to Cite
Reedy, N. J. (2002), ADDRESSING THE EPIDEMIC: PHARMACOTHERAPEUTIC MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES IN WOMEN. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 47: 471–486. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00354-9
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.